One of my favorite things to get in Disneyland is the Gourmet Cookies from Minnie’s Bakery. These gourmet cookies are divine and the inspiration for all of the cookie recipes I have been putting out this week! These cookies have a delicious ooey gooey center and are packed with milk chocolate, dark chocolate and toffee chunks! I promise you that your family will love these treats! 🙂 This cookie goes great with my delicious Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 17 minutes
Yields: 13 cookies
- 1 cup butter (room temp)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips/chunks
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips/chunks
- 4 heath bars chopped
- Add your butter, brown sugar, and powdered sugar into bowl. Use mixer to fully mix.
- Add your egg, water, and vanilla.
- Mix together your dry ingredients
- Begin slowly adding your dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mixing as you go.
- Fully mix the mixture.
- Now add your add-ins.
- Scoop out large chunks of your cookie dough on to baking sheet lined with parchment paper. (Great for quick clean up) Make sure to space cookies
- Place cookie dough into the freezer for 15-20 minute
- Place into oven at 400 degrees, bake for two minutes. Decrease temperature to 350 degrees and then bake for additional 15 minutes. Do not overbake these!!
- Remove from oven, Let cookies cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet then transfer to cooling rack to let cool completely.