These cookies scream Christmas! You get a beautiful blend of peppermint, semisweet chocolate, and white chocolate in a delicious cookie dough. This cookie is packed full of holiday spirit and will definitely impress your family and friends at your next holiday party! This cookie also goes beautifully with some rich delicious Hot Cocoa. You can make it yourself with my Quick and Easy Hot Cocoa Mix recipe!
Peppermint Dream Cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 17 minutes
Yields: 13 cookies
- 1 cup butter (room temp)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips/chunks
- ½ cup white chocolate chips/chunks
- ½ cup crushed candy cane
- Add your butter, brown sugar, and powdered sugar into bowl. Use mixer to fully mix.
- Add your egg, water, and vanilla.
- Mix together your dry ingredients
- Begin slowly adding your dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mixing as you go.
- Fully mix the mixture.
- Now add your add-ins.
- Scoop out large chunks of your cookie dough on to baking sheet lined with parchment paper. (Great for quick clean up) Make sure to space cookies
- Place cookie dough into the freezer for 15-20 minute
- Place into oven at 400 degrees, bake for two minutes. Decrease temperature to 350 degrees and then bake for additional 15 minutes. Do not over bake these!!
- Remove from oven, Let cookies cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet then transfer to cooling rack to let cool completely.
- Enjoy! (This goes great with Hot Cocoa)