If you are a fan of truffles then this is the recipe for you! Even better if you live near by a Trader Joes go to it now to get some of their amazing Himalayan Salt with Truffles! If not you can always purchase from amazon and have it delivered promptly. Here is one of my favorite truffle salts from amazon, the first time I tried it was at a little specialty shop in Pikes place and I immediately fell in love with it. This dish is so deliciously rich and creamy. Apologies to those who are lactose intolerant this won’t be a recipe for you but I promise to make up for that with the coming recipes!
Pasta with Truffle Parmesan Cream Sauce
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 2-4 servings
Your Favorite type of Pasta (4 cups)
1 Cup cream or milk (depending on how rich you want it)
3 TB butter
½ teaspoon garlic
2 TB flour
1 cup chicken stock
Fresh cracked pepper
1 TSP Truffle salt
1 cup Parmesan cheese
If issues with thickening:
1 Teaspoon cornstarch
1 Teaspoon water
- Boil water for pasta, once water is boiling salt it and then add your pasta. Cook according to the type of pasta that you have.
- In a separate pot, melt down your butter then add your garlic to cook for a minute at medium heat
- Add in your flour whisking to fully incorporate, once fully mixed with butter add part of your cream and mix until fully mixed, continue adding cream and chicken stock mixing until fully mixed.
- Add your Parmesan cheese, and continue stirring until fully melted
- If your sauce is not to the desired thickness make a cornstarch thickening solution with water and cornstarch and then add that to your sauce. Stir and you will see that it has thickened up.
- Add your truffle salt and pepper, taste the sauce and add salt to desired strength of truffle flavor.
- Add sauce to your cooked pasta, mix well covering all of your noodles.
- Serve with truffle salt on top and some fresh cracked pepper!
Thanks for reading,